Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" mean Coreblue Marketing and the "Customer" mean any person, firm or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
- Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- To register with the Company website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately.
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.corebluesport.com.my, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including delivery charge, if applicable.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. Alternatively, you may pay by using online banking.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order.
- The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and Online Banking. Corebluesport shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- By accessing and using www.corebluesport.com.my, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
To the extent permitted by law, this site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site, to the extent permitted by law. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.